Date:      Thu, 07 Nov 2002 22:19:13 +0530
From:      "Ajay Chandel" <chandelajay@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Hi

Hi ,
Actually I am new to FreeBSD earlier I used to work in Linux. SO most of the
concepts of linux kernel are clear and I am very much accoustomed to the
linux kernel's source code.
But Right now I've shifted to the FreeBSD and I am facing problems to
basically understand the kernel source code that where are files for process
management , files for drivers etc. and what ways does it differs from
linux.
I am not able to get even any kind of thorough documentation of FreeBSD.
So, can u guys help me out.

Bye