Date:      Wed, 11 Sep 2013 00:38:04 +0000
From:      "Abhishek Gupta (LIS)" <abgupta@microsoft.com>
To:        Karl Pielorz <kpielorz_lst@tdx.co.uk>, "freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org" <freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Trying Hyper-V support from the svn project source - panic booting kernel?

Hi Karl,

Sorry, that you are having trouble with the drivers. We have never hit a pa=
nic before even when compiling the current branch to test. I will have our =
team look at the latest code in the current branch today and ensure that an=
y issues are taken care of. One thing I wanted to ask is if you have witnes=
s support enabled? Perhaps witness support for testing might get you past t=
he boot stage.

Simultaneously we are working on FreeBSD 9.1 ports and as of now that is th=
e only other way to get functional Hyper-V drivers.=20

You have caught us in the middle of the development cycle. If you could jus=
t wait for a few more days, you will see detailed instructions from me on t=
he mailing list. Otherwise please wait until tomorrow so I can get this sor=
ted out.

Thanks again for your interest in our drivers.
Abhishek