Date:      Wed, 15 Jan 1997 10:22:06 -0500
From:      Henning Schulzrinne <schulzrinne@cs.columbia.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Dell Gxi, 3COM 3C905, Crystal Semiconductor CS4236

The Dell Gxi system (which I might purchase) comes with built-in network
and sound support. Dell tech support claims that these are compatible to
3COM 3C905 (the XL PCI card) and a Crystal Semiconductor CS4236 chip,
respectively. Any experiences with support for either of these? (I seem
to remember claims that the 3C905 card would work, but confirmation
about the build-in model would be helpful.) Btw, the FAQ or release
notes don't mention the 3C595 nor 3C905...

Thanks.
--
Henning Schulzrinne         email: schulzrinne@cs.columbia.edu
Dept. of Computer Science   phone: +1 212 939-7042