Date:      Mon, 23 Feb 1998 10:43:25 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb>
To:        patb@commlitho.com (Patrick Burm)
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG

Patrick Burm wrote:
> Ok, does the list server at FreeBSD.org have to get restored
> from backups every three days or something. I've unsubscribed
> three times in the last week and It works for at least 24 hours
> or so, then usually 3 days later I start getting mail from
> the list again.

	bottom line......majordomo differentiates between
	freebsd-questions and questions.   previous versions
	respected teh symlink, changing only the underlying file.

	i have to re-code some of majordomo to fix this.
	worked on it yesterday, you try coding with 4 kids
	in the hourse.......;(

> I'm leaving town for three weeks and don't want to have to
> block freebsd.org at my router, or my damn box is gonna be so
> full when I get back it will take days to sort through my mail.

	i will remove you all the lists,
	please resubscribe when you return.
jmb