Date:      Wed, 19 Jul 1995 21:53:01 -0400 (edt)
From:      Mileena <mileena@amanda.dorsai.org>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 2.0 Install

Hi, I just purchased the FreeBSD disk from Walnut Creek, and I must say
it's a very good operating system.  I had encountered 2 problems though.
The first was on an EISA System (HP Vectra) with 52 MB of Ram... the
software only recognized the first 16.  The other problem (which occurred
on several machines) was when I tried to install the X-Windows portion of
the software.  It would go through the checksum test, and then just hang,
forcing me to reboot or reinstall everything.  If you have any
suggestions, I would appreciate it (esp since it's the X-Windows I was
interested in).  Other than those, the rest of the software worked
excellent.  Thank you in advance.

Andrew Roth