Date:      Mon, 17 Jul 2023 08:50:51 -0700
From:      Carl Johnson <carlj@peak.org>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   No packages lately for arm64?

Hello,
I have been watching for packages for the new quarterly port builds, but
I haven't seen anything yet.  I already update my amd64 system several
days ago, but nothing has shown yet for arm64.  I checked my logs and I
installed security updates last month, but there haven't been any for
the last couple of weeks.  When I run pkg update, I just get the
following:

    # pkg update
    Updating FreeBSD repository catalogue...
    FreeBSD repository is up to date.
    All repositories are up to date.

I have compared some package versions to my amd64 system and the arm64
packages are definitely out of date.  I am running FreeBSD 13.2-RELEASE
and all pkg configuration files are the original defaults.  Is there
some web site I could look at to see the build status for packages?

Thanks for any information.
--
Carl Johnson		carlj@peak.org