Date:      Sat, 22 Oct 2005 00:34:05 +0200
From:      martin hudec <corwin@aeternal.net>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   trunk(4) feature on FreeBSD?

--xGGVyNQdqA79rdfn

Hello all,

  I am just curious, I know that linux has bonding feature to make
  network cards aggregation, now it is being implemented into upcoming
  OpenBSD 3.8 - does FreeBSD has something similar?

  	cheers,
	Martin

--=20
martin hudec

   * 421 907 303 393
   * corwin@aeternal.net
   * http://www.aeternal.net

"Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible=20
exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws."

   Douglas Adams, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

--xGGVyNQdqA79rdfn

--xGGVyNQdqA79rdfn--