Date:      Tue, 11 Jul 2000 10:01:52 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jonathan Smith <jonsmith@dragonstar.dhs.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: buildkernel

I think the purpose is to cause the kernel builds and installs to work
right.  I would HOPE everyone could agree on that as a "purpose."

Some people have made suggestions such as, "if you're using the same
system, (ie. the -RELEASE people), don't require a whole buildowrld..."

Why not accept this as Voodoo Black Magic, and simply line up the features
you'd like?

A) Check for this,
B) Check for that

and ask them to implement them?

If they really don't like the idea, then _maybe_ they will try to solve
the problem in a different way?

Just an obscure idea....

--
Close your eyes.  Now forget what you see.  What do you feel? --
My heart. --  Come here. --  Your heart. --  See?  We're exactly the same.

	Jon Smith -- Senior Math Major @ Purdue