Date:      Fri, 6 Sep 1996 10:13:25 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      Seppo Kallio <kallio@cc.jyu.fi>
To:        "Hr.Ladavac" <lada@ws2301.gud.siemens.co.at>
Cc:        hackers@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: hackers-digest V1 #1436

On Thu, 5 Sep 1996, Hr.Ladavac wrote:

> > I think tehre is nothing bad if people select easy systems. I should
> > select Macintosh if I could, but when all others are using DOS h/w it is
> > stupid to be alone
>
> So, you're calling me stupid?

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound exactly like that. I am a FreeBSD and
Macintosh user too ;-)   but next micro at home will be DOS/Win not Mac,
there is many reasons, others using DOS is only one ...

> Thank you, likewise.

Thanks. Maybe I am stupid when I use FreeBSD and Macintosh when all others
use here Linux and MSDOS/Win3x? :-(

> Inherently, there is nothing bad in using easy software, as long as it's
> easy for your needs.  But claiming that something that's easy for you
> must be easy for me is plainly evil <evil grin>.

That is true. But it hurts when people blame other people using easy
systems (I am not sure if you did). I think it is very human to be in a
way lazy and rather do things easiest way, that is wy we have computers,
cars etc.

> /Marino

Seppo