Date:      Thu, 19 Oct 2000 09:28:52 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Arley Carter <arc@twinds.com>
To:        Antony T Curtis <antony@abacus.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: i815 AGP

Where can I find the i810 driver for Freebsd? Last time I checked, about
one or two weeks ago, according to info on the freebsd and X86free web
site this video chip set wasn't supported.

Cheers:
-arc

Arley Carter				arc@twinds.com
Tradewinds Technologies, Inc.		www.twinds.com
Winston-Salem, NC  USA			Network Engineering & Security