Date:      Tue, 04 Apr 1995 02:11:16 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        Mikael Hybsch <micke@dynas.se>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: (at least) 2 problems with 950322-SNAP

> No problem. I just use the -c options to disable the matcd driver.
> In the configuration I type "disable matcd0".

Argh.  Yes, well, you stumbled on the one driver that had an illegal
space in its name.. I fixed this right afterwards, but it doesn't help
you much now, I know! :(

> After installing the bindist it complains that the checksums doesn't match
> for the manpages. I drop out into a shell just to find that the checksum
> failed because after installing bindist the do_cksum.sh script find cksum
> in /usr/bin instead of in /stand.
> The cksum in /usr/bin terminates with signal 10 bus error - core dumped.

Huh..  There should be a fully populated /usr/lib too..  Perhaps the
ld.so has been corrupted, that is also possible..  Geeze!  This should
not happen!

Perhaps Poul-H would be willing to make a new floppy for the snap? :-)

					Jordan