Date:      Tue, 19 Feb 2002 11:00:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      Arjan Knepper <arjan@jak.nl>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: i386/30965: Cyclades Cyclom-Yep causes FreeBSD to hang during

The following reply was made to PR i386/30965; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Arjan Knepper <arjan@jak.nl>
To: Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>
Cc: Scott Klement <klemscot@klements.com>,
	freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 20:03:28 +0100

 Bruce Evans wrote:

 >On Wed, 6 Feb 2002, Scott Klement wrote:
 >
 >>I have been running 4 computers with Arjan's patch since October with zero
 >>problems.  It's really been a lifesaver (thank you, Arjan!)
 >>
 >>Any chance this will be committed/MFC-ed by the next (4.6) release?
 >>

 >Thanks for the feedback.  Sorry I haven't asked Cyclades what the magic
 >bit does.  I would like to know before putting it in -stable.

 Can imagine that.

 >Bruce

  I'm still not satisfied with the Cyclades YeP boards. There is some
 strange behaviour with SMP kernels (panics) and with more than one YeP
 board in a PC the detection of the CD1400 sometimes failes.

 Arjan