Date:      Fri, 06 Feb 2004 20:20:59 +0100
From:      Andras Got <andras@mirigy.hu>
To:        Marcelo Souza <mpsouza@centroin.com.br>
Cc:        freebsd-config@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Large IDE disk / old BIOS

Hi!

Set the BIOS to "Not Installed" or somethin' like that. Remove the 32gig
jumper. If the FreeBSD has a direkt access to the controller it will
recognize, but of course you can't boot it. Otherwise, you should make
the slices and partitions on a machine, that fully support your disk.
Hope the BSD will recognize it.

Andrej