Date:      Sat, 6 Jun 1998 21:45:14 -0400
From:      Matt White <mwhite@oakwood.k12.oh.us>
To:        <FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   i386/6881: Error while buliding the world in -STABLE

>Number:         6881
>Category:       i386
>Synopsis:       Error in "make depend" on -STABLE after cvsupping
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Release:        FreeBSD 2.2.6-STABLE i386
>Environment:

K6/266
64MB RAM
4GB IDE Hard Drive
FreeBSD 2.2.6-STABLE, cvsupped from cvsup3.freebsd.org around 6:30pm (EDT)
on 6/4/98

I cvsupped my system last night after reading the latest CERT warning on
FreeBSD. Now, when I run "make depend" inside of /usr/src it dies with the
following error:

ncal.c:32: calendar.h: No such file or directory

when it's in the dir usr.bin/ncal

This afternoon I cvsupped again and still get the same error. I'm running
FreeBSD 2.2.6-STABLE.  I can no longer bulid my system. I've already
attempted to remove /usr/obj and try again, but it still dies in the same
place.

>How-To-Repeat:

Run "make depend" in /usr/src. =)

>Fix: