Date:      Wed, 26 Mar 1997 10:40:03 -0500 (EST)
From:      Stefan Molnar <stefan@exis.net>
To:        "Jeffrey J. Mountin" <sysop@mixcom.com>
Cc:        "Louis A. Mamakos" <louie@TransSys.COM>, Joe Greco <jgreco@solaria.sol.net>, spork@super-g.com, richard@pegasus.com, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org, freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: reliable modems?

> Not sure you sent the original, but and D-A conversion before the line goes
> analog to the customer will render 56K analog null and void.

I am well aware of that.  And I did not bring up 56k in this thread.
The PRI lines are for the PM3s that have the ablity to do so the 56k
junk on our side.  The rest is upto bell and gte.

Stefan

Stefan Molnar                  Team Exis.Net
stefan@exis.net                   Member EFF
                                   Team OS/2
east-coast-ambassador@soda.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU