Date:      Thu, 21 Jan 1999 11:56:20 -0000
From:      paul@originative.co.uk
To:        danny@sydney.alpha.net.au, paul@originative.co.uk
Cc:        asmodai@wxs.nl, opsys@open-systems.net, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: QUESTION: FBSD + SQUID or FBSD + APACHE?

Ehh? I've never, ever said anything in favour of NT! Please, don't
besmirch my character in such a manner :-)

You've removed all the context but if this is in reference to the
proposal to move a site from NT to FreeBSD I just suggested that the
content of the site be checked first before pushing his boss to adopt
FreeBSD since if the content uses a lot of IIS features the Web
applications themselves will need rewriting, it won't just be a simple
matter of changing web server.

I never meant to imply that moving to FreeBSD wouldn't be a good idea,
it just might be more work than they realise. Beneficial in the long
wrong though for sure but probably a lot harder to justify to
management.

Paul.