Date:      Thu, 2 Apr 2015 21:30:14 -0800
From:      David Sage <davidsage.kantitech@gmail.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Is Your Website Penalized By Google?

Hello,

I am David Sage Business Development Manager from Kanti SEO Technology.

I want to let you know about updated Google search engine guidelines. Today
we analyzed your web site and found your website's promotion work is not
following updated search engine guidelines. It=E2=80=99s our duty to inform=
 the web
site owner or administrator to run their web site with Google updated
guidelines. I found your web site isn=E2=80=99t updated with Google latest =
penguin
and Panda updates, so it has been penalized and filtered by Google so your
keyword ranking is down. There are no strong and quality back links for
website. Back links are removing day by day, you can check. No quality
article content available on web pages. Now Google gives priority to
quality and relevant contents. The Website contains white hat, it=E2=80=99s=
 good.

Website Meta elements are not added perfectly. Posting fresh article
content on Blog section is very important and it=E2=80=99s not done. Do HTM=
L and
XML site map perfectly for website. Most important Google webmaster tools
set up file on server and analytic code set up on each web page. Both
ONPAGE and OFFPAGE SEO are unprofessional and unnatural. Google avoids your
website so you no keyword is in good position on SERP. A website can be
recovered easily after implementation.  Please check your website yourself
again.

If you are not interested then write us "NO", so that we will never email
you.

*Thanks Regards,*

*David Sage*

*Business Development Manager*