Date:      Sat, 01 Jul 2000 01:48:07 +0200
From:      gouders@et.bocholt.fh-gelsenkirchen.de
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   The entity circ and others...

Hi,

I recognized that in the HTML output of the FAQ an entity "circ"
(circumflex) is included that - as far as I found out - does not exist
in HTML up to 4.0.

Is that correct?  If yes, is it "missing" in HTML or is it "of limited
use" in docbook?

Another point that bothers me for a long time now:

In the FAQ there are several questions that are actually not questions
but rather "statements" and therefore do not end with a question mark.
Instead, some of them end with a dot and some of them end with no
punctuation at all, what looks somewhat inconsistent to me.  Are there
any suggestions on how to handle such "statements" in an consistent
way?

Dirk