Date:      Sun, 17 Feb 2002 19:46:25 +0100 (CET)
From:      regis rampnoux <regisr@regix.com>
To:        Joe Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Abiword port

On 17-Feb-2002 Joe Clarke wrote:
># make -DWITHOUT_GNOME clean install

It's working now.

May be a message to inform that compiling without gnome needs this
option will be nice... I don't have gnome and the default seems to be
compiling for gnome.

>> The editors.html in the FreeBSD website show the Abiword 0.9.6_1 !
>> (with no gnome libraries ;-)
>> If it is possible to update it also...
> This is updated only periodically.  If you want up-to-the-second port
> info, use http://www.freshports.org.

Yes, I use it often, but it is easier to go to the page
ports/editors.html than to click more times  ;-))))
(I can't remember the numbers for
http://www.freshports.org/port-description.php3?port= nnn  easily )

Thanks

Sincerely