Date:      Wed, 01 Jul 1998 09:16:35 -0700
From:      Christian Sung <cwsung@Sung.org>
To:        Paul Richards <paul@originative.co.uk>, "'Mike Smith'" <mike@smith.net.au>, Garance A Drosihn <drosih@rpi.edu>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: SMP, Intel PR440FX, cpu monitoring, etc

Paul,

Try www.pricewatch.com, you may just find what you're looking for.

-christian

At 11:08 AM 7/1/98 +0100, Paul Richards wrote:
>Does anyone actually know of sources of 200Mhz PPro chips since I
>haven't had much luck finding any for the last few months!
>
>Paul Richards Ph.D.
>Originative Solutions Ltd

Christian W. Sung         E-Mail: cwsung@Sung.org
IS Management Consultant    Website: www.Sung.org
Senior UNIX Consultant   Telephone (800) COM-UNIX

"And the UNIX Guru typed 'rm -rf /*', and all
 that was before, including the Guru himself,
 became then null and void, and darkness came
 down upon the system and those who worshiped
 it in a rather ruthless way." -- C.W. Sung