Date:      Thu, 23 Jul 2009 16:33:29 -0400
From:      Adam Townsend <desnudopenguino@gmail.com>
To:        python@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: python31-3.1_2

Hello,

I'm using the ports online (from the freebsd.org site) to get ports for my
my computers running FreeBSD (running on dial-up). I found that the Python
3.1 source links are all broken.  They all contain
"/ftp/python//Python-.tgz" in the urls.  I found that the correct path in
the urls is "/ftp/python/3.1/Python-3.1.tgz" after looking at the other
sources.  I'm not really sure if this is the correct way to report this, but
I figured I'd let you know.

Adam Townsend