Date:      Thu, 2 Apr 1998 09:53:47 +0200
From:      Philippe Regnauld <regnauld@deepo.prosa.dk>
To:        Studded <Studded@san.rr.com>
Cc:        Eivind Eklund <eivind@yes.no>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mozilla source / -CURRENT

Studded writes:

> 	If you're interested in 2.2.6 results, I was able to compile with your
> port (using Motif 2.0) however the dynamic binary gave an error about
> not being able to find a library (I don't remember which, but 'locate'
> had never heard of it) and when I started the static binary it consumed
> more and more cpu but never appeared.
>
> 	I realize it's alpha stuff, just providing a data point.

	Running fine here.  M2.0, static AND dynamic.  Eivind's patches.

	Only problem is:

	[...]
	Warning: Actions not found: PageUp, PageDown
	Warning: Actions not found: PageDown, LineUp, LineDown, PageUp, PageUp, PageDown
	Warning: Actions not found: PageUp, PageDown
	Warning: Actions not found: PageDown, LineUp, LineDown, PageUp, PageUp, PageDown
	Warning:
		Name: List
		Class: XmList
		Illegal value (206) for rep type XmRStringDirection

	Regularly during runtime (Netscape app-defaults + XKeysymDB installed)
	&& no pasting works.

--
 -[ Philippe Regnauld / sysadmin / regnauld@deepo.prosa.dk / +55.4N +11.3E ]-
     «Pluto placed his bad dog at the entrance of Hades to keep the dead