Date:      Mon, 17 Sep 2001 09:37:59 US/Mountain
From:      aventure@csf.edu (Adam)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Darwin and FreeBSD

I think i read somewhere that mac ox X's darwin was based off of FreeBSD 3.2
(correct me if I'm wrong).  And companies like adobe and macromedia are working
over their respective programs to make them run under native os x. I was
wondering then what are the chances of being able to port those apps to freeBSD?

Could we see the Adobe suite and the Macromedia suite avaiable for FreeBSD?

Adam