Date:      Mon, 11 Jul 2011 10:18:41 +0530
From:      Sam <samueldotj@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   FS Endianess

Hi,

I am under the assumption that a Filesystem created on big endian
machine cant be read on little endian machine and vice versa. However
I am able to mount FAT formatted(on Windows PC) USB flash drive on
FreeBSD(PowerPC - BigEndian) and able to view contents of a text file.
I am not able to locate FS code where it does the byte conversion. Can
somebody kindly point me the code? Or my assumption is wrong?

Thanks
Samuel