Date:      Wed, 17 Jan 1996 10:30:03 +0000
From:      mwilson@defiant.flash.net
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: deluser

> >Its the only thing presently keeping me from migrating our systems over from
> >linux to freebsd. The adding and deleting of accounts is handled by
> >administrative personnel that would not do well with the passwd file in an
> >editor.
> >

> Try make new script used for erasing accounts in /usr/bin
> like thisone:

I wrote a program that modifies all the files needed and also lets
you define the groups you can delete from. It is available from

http://www.flash.net/~mwilson/puters/puters.html

Be sure to check the code out so that it works for YOUR system. I set
it up specifically for ours.

Mike Wilson, System Admin.
mwilson@flash.net, http://www.flash.net/~mwilson