Date:      Mon, 13 May 2002 23:38:21 -0700 (PDT)
From:      <cjc@FreeBSD.org>
To:        neil@darlow.co.uk, cjc@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: conf/30441: Can't set interface arguments for dhcp configured interfaces

Synopsis: Can't set interface arguments for dhcp configured interfaces

State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: cjc
State-Changed-When: Mon May 13 23:34:27 PDT 2002
State-Changed-Why:
I think Ian's example (which was added to the audit trail) more
clearly illustrates the point I was trying to make. If you use DHCP to
configure your interface, you should use DHCP to configure your
interface. The right place for additional interface configuration is
dhclient.conf(5) not rc.conf(5).

Is there some interface configuration that you still cannot accomplish
through dhclient.conf(5)?