Date:      Fri, 31 May 2002 21:47:34 -0400
From:      "Richard Ward" <mh@greyhat.org>
To:        "Well Educated" <nospam@nospam.nospam.net>, "Matthew Hunt" <mph@astro.caltech.edu>
Cc:        <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: typo in FreeBSD-SA-02:27.rc

Is your mail administrator too lazy to take care of spam so you can have
more validation and credibility by using a real e-mail address when posting
to a "mailing list?" I'm not trying to start a flame, but I would imagine
that if you don't want spam, you shouldn't have an e-mail address at all. I
find your excuse to be shady. No offense. Can we take this off
'freebsd-security' now?

--
Richard Ward, Founder. http://www.greyhat.org
Grey Hat Consortium -- Intelligent Internet Security.