Date:      Mon, 07 Jan 2013 09:55:15 -0500
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        Patrick Proniewski <patpro@patpro.net>
Cc:        "freebsd-security@freebsd.org" <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: audit events confusion

On 1/7/2013 1:48 AM, Patrick Proniewski wrote:
> On 06 janv. 2013, at 23:46, Mike Tancsa wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> 	Thanks for the reply!  Where can I find setaudit ?
>
> you might find some useful info here too:
>
> http://forums.freebsd.org/showthread.php?t=23716

Thanks very much! I now see some audit logs generated.  Next step is to
reduce it down to a more manageable level.

Given the above thread, I can see how this was dejavu all over again for
you :)

If you or anyone else can point me to any other interesting resources
about the world of audit, I would love to see it. I guess some
interesting stuff is going in the 10 branch as well.

	---Mike

--
Mike Tancsa, tel +1 519 651 3400