Date:      Mon, 18 Nov 2002 19:29:32 -0500
From:      "James Sholan" <j.sholan2@verizon.net>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   new to freeBSD

I looking to set up my on servers and I was told that freeBSD is very easy
to set up. I have lived in the windows life for along time I looking for
fast and beet thinks.

I am have trouble picking my hardware for your OS system what is the best
and most EZ to set up with FreeBSD.

Can you tell me witch what hardware you would you use

James Sholan
---