Date:      Tue, 9 Feb 1999 08:23:26 +0100
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: adding DHCP client to src/contrib/

According to Steve Kargl:
> So, we'll import a pop server, apache, g77, ad nauseam
> to increase the credibility of FreeBSD as a workstation OS.

No but if you want to install from a cable modem (they're becoming quite
common these days, even in France), you _need_ it. Period.

I'm as much anti-bloat as the next guy but I'll welcome this addition.
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-CURRENT #69: Mon Jan 18 02:02:12 CET 1999