Date:      Fri, 9 Mar 2001 10:14:44 +0000
From:      Josef Karthauser <joe@tao.org.uk>
To:        The Babbler <bts@babbleon.org>
Cc:        mikko@dynas.se, Barry Lustig <barry@lustig.com>, emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: vmware networking

--EP0wieDxd4TSJjHq

On Fri, Mar 09, 2001 at 12:53:41AM -0500, The Babbler wrote:
>=20
> 2. Is there a way to get rid of the annoying requester claiming that
> /dev/psm0 can't be opened and thus full-screen mode will fail?  In
> actual point of fact, full-screen mode works just peachy (for graphics;
> I read the warnings about text mode and haven't even tried that).
>=20

Yeah this annoys me too.  What on earth does reading the mouse have to
do with full screen mode? !  Actually the error I get is along the
lines: 'vmware can't understand what a /dev/sysmouse is so it won't do
full screen mode!'.  [It goes into full screen mode to test it's
possible just before giving this error!]

Joe

--EP0wieDxd4TSJjHq

--EP0wieDxd4TSJjHq--