Date:      Thu, 23 Sep 1999 22:59:44 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Wilko Bulte <wilko@yedi.iaf.nl>
To:        jkh@zippy.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        dillon@apollo.backplane.com, phk@critter.freebsd.dk, jwd@unx.sas.com, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ccd build failure

As Jordan K. Hubbard wrote ...
> >     I just forgot to commit a header file.  Sorry about that.  I test all
> >     of my code, unlike you Poul.
> >
> >     Insert nasty message about how people shouldn't post idiotic comments.
>
> Ummm.  I don't see this going in positive directions at all and I'd
> appreciate it highly if everyone involved would just count to 10 and
> stay away from their mail clients for awhile.  The only point in even
> sending email is to COMMUNICATE with other people and I don't see any
> communication happening here.

To add to that: if people absolutely must have to fight some issue at the
brass knuckles level, why not do it in private email? Having it on
an archived mailing list that 1000s of people read (well, are subscribed to)
IMO gives the project a bad name (let alone the people doing the fighting).

But maybe I'm weird in this respect

Wilko (who shuts up now)