Date:      Sat, 29 Jan 2000 16:18:21 +0100
From:      Phil Regnauld <regnauld@ftf.net>
To:        Bjoern Groenvall <bg@sics.se>
Cc:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>, "F. Heinrichmeyer" <fritz.heinrichmeyer@fernuni-hagen.de>, freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ASDM and linux emulation?

	[-current removed]

Bjoern Groenvall writes:

> > > I would like to use an ASDM (backup software) with linux-emulation. I
> > > get
> > > the following in /var/log/messages:

	I've only succeeded in running the SCO v2 client so far.
	(on a 3.3-R machine).

	I haven't tried the v3 SVR4 binaries yet.

	Linux always gave me problems (invalid domain).

	I have some notes on getting the SCO client to work,
	if you're interested -- works like a charm (the command
	line / batch mode).

> > What FreeBSD is this?  I've run the v3 client under linux mode without bad
> > syscalls (just that silly pathmunging stuff that I need to renew the fight
> > over).

	I am interested in this -- do you have any notes of how you proceeded ?
	What system ?

--
What if Neo had taken both pills ?

     -- BSD/Dk -- Danish *BSD User Group -- http://www.bsd-dk.dk --