Date:      Sat, 20 Apr 2002 05:07:28 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Hiten Pandya <hitmaster2k@yahoo.com>
To:        Dominic Marks <dominic_marks@btinternet.com>
Cc:        Kevin Lyons <klyons@corserv.corserv.com>, freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How-To for making SSL certs for Apache+modssl

--- Dominic Marks <dominic_marks@btinternet.com> wrote:
: > On Sat, Apr 20, 2002 at 03:33:05AM -0700, Hiten Pandya wrote:
: > --- Kevin Lyons <klyons@corserv.corserv.com> wrote:
: > > I have created a little how to for making certificates and signing them
: > > with your own CA- mainly so that I won't have to spend another 2 nights
: > > trying to figure it out again.

> Wouldn't the format of an article be more appropriate?

It would be, but I think putting the info in the Handbook under the Admin
section would attract more attention as the Handbook comes in print form.

Although this is just a suggestion from me, but if anyone wants to convert
into an <article> format, than feel free to, no further objections from me.

What does Murray have to say about this... Handbook || Article? :D

Regards.

  -- Hiten