Date:      Fri, 02 May 1997 21:33:56 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        joes@spiritone.com (Joseph Stein)
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Unwanted electronic mail is a federal crime. (fwd)

> I got a response to my "hate" mail... It is attached for your
> reading pleasure.  Don't know much about this, but it _seems_
> sincere.... Guess we'll find out soon...

Seems pretty sincere to me - I hope you've apologised to this guy for
threatening him with The Big Stick without first giving him a chance
to respond to a less threatening letter.  The good guys are hard
enough to find as it is without giving them all the impression that
"the public" simply can't be helped, and I'd say an apology is
probably in order.  It looks to me like they got whacked by all this
too.

					Jordan