Date:      Tue, 3 Jun 1997 18:41:47 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brian Samuel Lloyd-Newberry <newbeb@rpi.edu>
To:        www@freeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Question regarding FreeBSD

To Whom it may concern,
  I am considering installing a unix clone on my PC. I know that some
versions of Linux claim POSIX compliance. Is FreeBSD POSIX complient?

-Brian S. Lloyd-Newberry

Brian S. Lloyd-Newberry                  "So we beat on, boats against
Computer Science Undergraduate            the current, borne back
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute          ceaslessly into the past."
							-F. Scott Fitzgerald
Creator/Implementor of					 "The Great Gatsby"
  Realms of Glory
A MERC/DIKU Based MUD			 TEPhi EI Chapter / RPI / Troy NY