Date:      Fri, 13 Sep 1996 12:15:56 -0700
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        steve farrell <spfarrel@midway.uchicago.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: help with cap60

steve farrell wrote:

use netatalk and -current

netstat, ifconfig and route have all been upgraded
to totally understand appletalk
It also has the appletalk protocols in the kernel
including the aarp stuff.

I believe CAP can be modified to work with a kernel supported
ethertalk stack but I don't know much  about it.

 netatalk1.3.3 works well with the FreeBSD patches..
(I'm going to post an upgraded set soon)
and
netatalk 1.4 is being compiled on Freebsd
so should work out of the box..