Date:      Mon, 14 Jan 2002 01:50:01 -0800 (PST)
From:      Daniel Lang <dl@leo.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: docs/33615:(close request)

The following reply was made to PR docs/33615; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Daniel Lang <dl@leo.org>
To: hiten@uk.FreeBSD.org
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org, bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 10:46:52 +0100

 Hi,

 Hiten Pandya wrote on Sun, Jan 13, 2002 at 11:23:58PM +0000:
 [..]
 > If you visit http://docs.freebsd.org/mail, you will see that it has been
 > updated.  It would be appreciated that next time when you submit a PR,
 Great.

 > please choose an appropriate priority settings IMO.
 Hmm, priority 'medium' did sound reasonable for me,
 since the matter is somewhat time contraint
 (it would be a bit useless if its fixed in a matter of months).
 Anyway, if you feel the settings were unappropriate,
 I apologize.

 > If there are no more issues, this PR can be closed.
 Ack.

 Best regards,
  Daniel
 --
 IRCnet: Mr-Spock     - Cool people don't move, they just hang around. -
 Daniel Lang * dl@leo.org * ++49 89 289 25735  * http://www.leo.org/~dl/