Date:      Tue, 30 Mar 1999 22:57:25 +0930 (CST)
From:      Kris Kennaway <kkennawa@physics.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
Cc:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Ports question

On Tue, 30 Mar 1999, Kris Kennaway wrote:

> Perhaps __FreeBSD_version should be bumped, if this is a choke point.
> March 24 wasn't too long ago, it's probably not too late.

Hrm, I didn't realise how long ago this mail was sent (4 days), and it seems
the question has been well and truly resolved by now. That'll teach me to let
mail build up in my folder :)

Kris

-----
The Feynman problem-solving algorithm: 1. Write down the problem
                                       2. Think real hard
                                       3. Write down the solution