Date:      Thu, 20 Jul 2000 07:00:08 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ben Smithurst <ben@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: docs/20056: Bad SGML in the "@ sign" entry of the FAQ

The following reply was made to PR docs/20056; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Ben Smithurst <ben@FreeBSD.org>
To: Udo Erdelhoff <ue@nathan.ruhr.de>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 14:37:56 +0100

 Udo Erdelhoff wrote:

 > Two diffs. The first replaces <@> with &lt;@&gt;. While I'm here, replace
 > links to man.cgi for the filenames with the proper <filename></filename>,
 > use <programlisting> instead of <literallayout> and remove the <para></para>
 > around <programlisting> to remove one of the many warnings issued by tidy.

 Looks good to me, with one minor exception: the white space before the
 "pn=\@" line in <programlisting> is unnecessary.

 > The second diff fixes the indentation and the word wrapping. Whitespace
 > changes only, may be ignored by the translations teams. Reformatting done
 > by suppe 1.6, about 850 KBytes (19763 lines) of diffs left :->

 I think I'll leave this bit, if you don't mind too much, it can be
 committed in one batch at some point.

 --
 Ben Smithurst                 / ben@FreeBSD.org / PGP: 0x99392F7D
 FreeBSD Documentation Project /