Date:      Fri, 14 Jul 2000 21:10:54 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   The recent stuff here, please let it die

OK.  Can we just let all this crap die now?  Whatever good and
positive results could have come from an open and frank discussion of
the issues raised has been swamped by ill manners that have been
displayed here.  Let the issue, the thread and the excessive dog
piling die die die die die for now.  We'll revisit the heart of the
matter later when progress can be made.

Warner

P.S.  It is a good thing that I don't know who issued that DoS
advisory.  Wearing my security-officer hat, I would have to have
*EXTREMELY* sharp words with them.