Date:      Wed, 5 Aug 1998 18:26:51 +0200
From:      Eivind Eklund <eivind@yes.no>
To:        Harald Bjoroy <harald@bitcon.no>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: i4b NetBSD 1.3.2

On Wed, Aug 05, 1998 at 04:19:57PM +0200, Hellmuth Michaelis wrote:
> > Also, I live in Norway, are there any reports of special problems from
> > norwegian telephone systems?
>
> Not that i know of. At least Eivind Eklund has running it in Norway so
> there seems to be no problems - as usual YMMV.

It works over my test-line, but I can't guarantee anything for a random ISDN
line in Norway - the phone company has been doing a lot of weird stuff on
some lines.  It is really noticable with bisdn (*but not on my test-line*);
I hope it will be less of a problem with i4b.  I haven't deployed it on any
line that has had problems yet, though - those lines are running TAs.

If you (any person that reads this) _have_ problems and are located in
Norway, please contact me.

Eivind.