Date:      Mon, 22 Mar 1999 22:47:04 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Robert <robert@namodn.com>
To:        Gary Palmer <gpalmer@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        John Heyer <john@arnie.jfive.com>, "=?Windows-1252?Q?Ing._Alejandro_A._Ram=EDrez?=" <ales@megared.net.mx>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: RealAudio and icq with natd

On Mon, 22 Mar 1999, Gary Palmer wrote:

> There is (or was) a form somewhere on their web site to get a
> realaudio/realplayer proxy program which you run on your firewall/nat
> box.  I ran it for a while, but it seems I don't anymore, so I guess
> my NAT setup `just works' with realplayer.

I use natd on my server, and the two client machines ( running Linux and
FreeBSD ) both work using Java ICQ, micq, gicq with no special modifications.
I found that RealPlayer must be set to use TCP only ( look in the
prefrences ).

-Rob
			      WNamodn Enterprises
	www.ArtWritingMusic.com			www.AnyHosting.com