Date:      Tue, 17 Feb 1998 10:24:06 -0800 (PST)
From:      Brian Handy <handy@sag.space.lockheed.com>
To:        mika ruohotie <bsdhack@shadows.aeon.net>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: General policy on trademark violations

>how about 'ladder'? ancient cp/m game... last time i saw one was around
>early 80s. i'd die happy should i get to play it again.

I can get the source for this!  I know where to find this!  My brother
stashed it when it found it in comp.os.sources.dachsund or somewhere.
I've played this very game!

He ported it to linux, his sources can be found at:

	http://www.srv.net/~kth/ladder.tar

(There was some sort of curses problem that I was unable to sort out in
the few minutes I fiddled with it...it worked for me under linux
emulation, so I bailed.

Go port go!    :-)

Brian