Date:      Tue, 06 Feb 2001 22:03:13 -0800
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com>
To:        Charles Randall <crandall@matchlogic.com>
Cc:        "'Alfred Perlstein'" <bright@wintelcom.net>, "Paul D. Schmidt" <pds@uberhacker.org>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: known pthread bug?

> Why isn't ERRATA updated to reflect this? Should there be a "Known and
> acknowledged bugs" section in ERRATA?

The entire ERRATA is essentially a section like you describe, it just
doesn't always get updated. :-(

If any of the CVS committers see an errata-worthy item go by in the
repository, they're free to edit
www/en/releases/${release}/errata.sgml any time by the way.  It's
something I've certainly always tried to do when I had the time,
but I don't always have the time right now.

- Jordan