Date:      Tue, 3 Oct 2000 01:02:24 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Janko van Roosmalen <janko@compuserve.com>
To:        Louis Valentine <bwolf@u.washington.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: UDP Mapping w/ 1 Interface, how?

I never wandered into the world of Unix sockets programming. But
redirection should not be too difficult.

A daemon listening on udp port 20000, which sends the received UPD
datagrams out again to user.domain.org:20000.

Several weeks ago Richard Stevens' books on Unix network programming were
mentioned as an excellent resource for this type of thing.

===Janko van Roosmalen - Vught - Netherlands===