Date:      Tue, 23 Jun 1998 23:30:43 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: option MROUTING

> I still don't see how an MBONE capable PC, suitably dumbed-down or
> not, is going to solve the user's basic MBONE connectivity issues

right. In any case, guys, remember that vat & vic will happily run in
unicast (or point-to-point) mode so if one wants to chat&see with the
old uncle on the other side of the world this can be done without
mrouting and stuff.

And if someone likes to commit my latest patches to both (PR 6815 and
6816 if i remember well) they will give full duplex support with the
pcm driver (for vat) and the x11 grabber (for vic)

(the user interface of vic is just terrible btw...)

	cheers
	luigi