Date:      Tue, 27 Apr 2004 11:12:40 -0500
From:      "Micheal Patterson" <micheal@tsgincorporated.com>
To:        "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>, <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: AMD Server comparable to Intel/Xeon ... ?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To: <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2004 10:33 AM
Subject: AMD Server comparable to Intel/Xeon ... ?

(http://www.hub.org)
> Email: scrappy@hub.org           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ:
7615664

I can't speak of anything over 2400+ since I'm running dual 2400XP's in Tyan
Tiger mainboards. They seem to do real well for us. They're in my mx'rs,
dns, nfs, and web servers.

--

Micheal Patterson
TSG Network Administration

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
message.