Date:      Mon, 14 Apr 1997 17:11:19 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        abelits@phobos.illtel.denver.co.us, jbryant@tfs.net, dennis@etinc.com, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Commercial vendors registry

> >   Linux is more available for users, and  a lot of its users have no
> > clue, how to use it.
>
> Ugh.  I take exception here.  It sounds like you are claiming Linux
> users mostly come from installations of CDROM's from bookstores, instead
> of from the net.  Net availability is equal, if different.

Actually, I'd agree with that statement.  *MOST* Linux users install
from CDROMS.  If it weren't that way I'd argue that Linux would not be
as popular as it is, since their network installations are just
recently as easy as the FreeBSD installation.  They essentially copies
the FreeBSD install to do network installations.

Nate