Date:      Wed, 11 Jun 1997 16:29:52 -0400 (EDT)
From:      The Classiest Man Alive <ksmm@cybercom.net>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Cable modems (or why we don't use Beta)

On Wed, 11 Jun 1997, Mike O'Brien wrote:

 : 	FWIW, I don't own a VHS machine.  I tape all my stuff in Beta II.
 : It is my semi-lighthearted mission to avoid the VHS format entirely,
 : until digital TV eliminates it.  At least in its current form.  Yes,
 : Sony still makes Beta players and beta tape, and yes, you can find both
 : here in LA.  I do.

I guess that helps keep people out of your house when somebody rents a
movie that everbody wants to see. :-) Of course, it must suck when you
want to see that Star Trek episode that you missed but your friend taped.

K.S.